- AWANA Meets Every Wednesday from 6:45 to 8:00.
- Age Groups
- Cubbies ~ Ages 3-5 who don't read
- Sparks ~ Kindergarten through 2rd grade
- Truth & Training ~ Grades 3-5
- AWANA stand for Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed - (2 Timothy 2:15). The mission of AWANA is to help churches and parents worldwide raise children and youth to know, love and serve Christ.
- Click here to learn more about AWANA.
Cubbies celebrates the spiritual potential of preschoolers by helping them develop respect for God, His Son and His Word through Story Time, Games and fun.
- Preschoolers can hardly wait for their next Cubbies club meeting. Whether it's the fun puppets, the exciting games or all their "Cubbies friends," they simply love it. At Story Time each week, preschoolers learn about God – the greatness of His love and His Word – and about His Son, Jesus Christ, the promised Savior. Non-competitive games build excitement and reinforce Story Time lesson themes.
- Cubbies helps you lead your child to God early so she will respect and trust Him for life.
Photos from Recent Activities
- Sparks ignites the curiosity of early elementary age kids to learn about the people and events of the Bible, building a foundation of wisdom for knowing Christ. It is divided into three years, each with a unique rank: “HangGlider”, “WingRunner”, and “SkyStormer”.
- Each year, Sparks clubbers explore the biographies of people of the Bible from a new portion of Scripture; memorize Bible verses; complete handbook activities.
Truth & Training
- T & T engages 3rd—5th graders by answering questions about God and the Bible, guiding them through this pivotal life stage to grow in Christ’s grace. T & T is comprised of two clubs with distinct curriculum, uniforms, and awards ~ T&T Ultimate Adventure (gr. 3-4) and T & T Ultimate Challenge (gr. 5).
- These two clubs are designed to help kids stay plugged into T&T as they move into the preteen years and continue growing in their relationship with Christ.