1. I commend to you our sister Phoebe, a servant of the church in Cenchrea.
2. I ask you to receive her in the Lord in a way worthy of the saints and to give her any help she may need from you, for she has been a great help to many people, including me.
3. Greet Priscilla and Aquila, my fellow workers in Christ Jesus.
4. They risked their lives for me. Not only I but all the churches of the Gentiles are grateful to them.
5. Greet also the church that meets at their house. Greet my dear friend Epenetus, who was the first convert to Christ in the province of Asia.
6. Greet Mary, who worked very hard for you.
7. Greet Andronicus and Junias, my relatives who have been in prison with me. They are outstanding among the apostles, and they were in Christ before I was.
8. Greet Ampliatus, whom I love in the Lord.
9. Greet Urbanus, our fellow worker in Christ, and my dear friend Stachys.
10. Greet Apelles, tested and approved in Christ. Greet those who belong to the household of Aristobulus.
11. Greet Herodion, my relative. Greet those in the household of Narcissus who are in the Lord.
12. Greet Tryphena and Tryphosa, those women who work hard in the Lord. Greet my dear friend Persis, another woman who has worked very hard in the Lord.
13. Greet Rufus, chosen in the Lord, and his mother, who has been a mother to me, too.
14. Greet Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermes, Patrobas, Hermas and the brothers with them.
15. Greet Philologus, Julia, Nereus and his sister, and Olympas and all the saints with them.
16. Greet one another with a holy kiss. All the churches of Christ send greetings.