45. "Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time?
46. It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns.
47. I tell you the truth, he will put him in charge of all his possessions.
48. But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, `My master is staying away a long time,'
49. and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards.
50. The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of.