1. To man belong the plans of the heart, but from the LORD comes the reply of the tongue.
2. All a man's ways seem innocent to him, but motives are weighed by the LORD.
3. Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.
4. The LORD works out everything for his own ends-- even the wicked for a day of disaster.
5. The LORD detests all the proud of heart. Be sure of this: They will not go unpunished.
6. Through love and faithfulness sin is atoned for; through the fear of the LORD a man avoids evil.
7. When a man's ways are pleasing to the LORD, he makes even his enemies live at peace with him.
8. Better a little with righteousness than much gain with injustice.
9. In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
28. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
29. For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.
30. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.