8. Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
9. Fear the LORD, you his saints, for those who fear him lack nothing.
10. The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.
11. Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD.
12. Whoever of you loves life and desires to see many good days,
13. keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking lies.
14. Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
15. The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their cry;
16. the face of the LORD is against those who do evil, to cut off the memory of them from the earth.
17. The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.
18. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
19. A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all;
20. he protects all his bones, not one of them will be broken.
21. Evil will slay the wicked; the foes of the righteous will be condemned.
22. The LORD redeems his servants; no one will be condemned who takes refuge in him.
1. Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,
2. because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.
3. For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the sinful nature, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful man to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in sinful man,
4. in order that the righteous requirements of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the sinful nature but according to the Spirit.