11. The LORD spoke to me with his strong hand upon me, warning me not to follow the way of this people. He said:
12. "Do not call conspiracy everything that these people call conspiracy ; do not fear what they fear, and do not dread it.
13. The LORD Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy, he is the one you are to fear, he is the one you are to dread,
14. and he will be a sanctuary; but for both houses of Israel he will be a stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall. And for the people of Jerusalem he will be a trap and a snare.
15. Many of them will stumble; they will fall and be broken, they will be snared and captured."
16. Bind up the testimony and seal up the law among my disciples.
17. I will wait for the LORD, who is hiding his face from the house of Jacob. I will put my trust in him.
6. The canals will stink; the streams of Egypt will dwindle and dry up. The reeds and rushes will wither,
7. also the plants along the Nile, at the mouth of the river. Every sown field along the Nile will become parched, will blow away and be no more.