8. First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is being reported all over the world.
4. I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus.
5. For in him you have been enriched in every way--in all your speaking and in all your knowledge
14. Even though my illness was a trial to you, you did not treat me with contempt or scorn. Instead, you welcomed me as if I were an angel of God, as if I were Christ Jesus himself.
15. For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints,
3. I thank my God every time I remember you.
4. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy
5. because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now,
6. being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
7. It is right for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart; for whether I am in chains or defending and confirming the gospel, all of you share in God's grace with me.
8. God can testify how I long for all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus.