1. It is good to praise the LORD and make music to your name, O Most High,
2. to proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night,
3. to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp.
4. For you make me glad by your deeds, O LORD; I sing for joy at the works of your hands.
5. How great are your works, O LORD, how profound your thoughts!
6. The senseless man does not know, fools do not understand,
7. that though the wicked spring up like grass and all evildoers flourish, they will be forever destroyed.
8. But you, O LORD, are exalted forever.