1. The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it;
2. for he founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters.
3. Who may ascend the hill of the LORD? Who may stand in his holy place?
4. He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to an idol or swear by what is false.
5. He will receive blessing from the LORD and vindication from God his Savior.
6. Such is the generation of those who seek him, who seek your face, O God of Jacob. Selah
24. "The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands.
25. And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else.
26. From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live.
27. God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us.
28. `For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, `We are his offspring.'