19. And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me."
20. In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.
21. But the hand of him who is going to betray me is with mine on the table.
22. The Son of Man will go as it has been decreed, but woe to that man who betrays him."
23. They began to question among themselves which of them it might be who would do this.
24. Also a dispute arose among them as to which of them was considered to be greatest.
25. Jesus said to them, "The kings of the Gentiles lord it over them; and those who exercise authority over them call themselves Benefactors.
26. But you are not to be like that. Instead, the greatest among you should be like the youngest, and the one who rules like the one who serves.
27. For who is greater, the one who is at the table or the one who serves? Is it not the one who is at the table? But I am among you as one who serves.
28. You are those who have stood by me in my trials.
29. And I confer on you a kingdom, just as my Father conferred one on me,
30. so that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom and sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
31. "Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift you as wheat.