15. The angel of the LORD called to Abraham from heaven a second time
16. and said, "I swear by myself, declares the LORD, that because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son,
17. I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies,
18. and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me."
9. After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.
10. And they cried out in a loud voice: "Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb."
11. All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,
12. saying: "Amen! Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever. Amen!"