20. "My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message,
21. that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.
22. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one:
23. I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.
12. See to it, brothers, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God.
13. But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness.
14. We have come to share in Christ if we hold firmly till the end the confidence we had at first.
15. As has just been said: "Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion."