22. Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart.
23. For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.
24. For, "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall,
25. but the word of the Lord stands forever." And this is the word that was preached to you.
8. Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble.
7. The end of all things is near. Therefore be clear minded and self-controlled so that you can pray.
8. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
9. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling.
10. Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.
11. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.
14. Greet one another with a kiss of love. Peace to all of you who are in Christ.