7. The law of the LORD is perfect, reviving the soul. The statutes of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple.
8. The precepts of the LORD are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the LORD are radiant, giving light to the eyes.
9. The fear of the LORD is pure, enduring forever. The ordinances of the LORD are sure and altogether righteous.
10. They are more precious than gold, than much pure gold; they are sweeter than honey, than honey from the comb.
11. By them is your servant warned; in keeping them there is great reward.
12. Who can discern his errors? Forgive my hidden faults.
13. Keep your servant also from willful sins; may they not rule over me. Then will I be blameless, innocent of great transgression.
14. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.
13. You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature ; rather, serve one another in love.
14. The entire law is summed up in a single command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."
15. If you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other.
12. So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.