1. "Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him and he will bring justice to the nations.
2. He will not shout or cry out, or raise his voice in the streets.
3. A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out. In faithfulness he will bring forth justice;
4. he will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth. In his law the islands will put their hope."
9. Going on from that place, he went into their synagogue,
10. and a man with a shriveled hand was there. Looking for a reason to accuse Jesus, they asked him, "Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?"
11. He said to them, "If any of you has a sheep and it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will you not take hold of it and lift it out?
12. How much more valuable is a man than a sheep! Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath."
13. Then he said to the man, "Stretch out your hand." So he stretched it out and it was completely restored, just as sound as the other.
14. But the Pharisees went out and plotted how they might kill Jesus.
15. Aware of this, Jesus withdrew from that place. Many followed him, and he healed all their sick,
16. warning them not to tell who he was.
17. This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah:
18. "Here is my servant whom I have chosen, the one I love, in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will proclaim justice to the nations.
19. He will not quarrel or cry out; no one will hear his voice in the streets.
20. A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out, till he leads justice to victory.
21. In his name the nations will put their hope."