26. "So do not be afraid of them. There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known.
27. What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.
28. Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
29. Are not two sparrows sold for a penny ? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father.
30. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
31. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
32. "Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.
33. But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven.