15. Be very careful, then, how you live--not as unwise but as wise,
16. making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil.
17. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is.
18. Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit.
19. Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord,
20. always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
21. Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.