17. Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.
18. As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world.
19. For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified.
21. So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me.
22. For in my inner being I delight in God's law;
23. but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members.
24. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?
20. I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
14. For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died.
15. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.