26. While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body."
27. Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you.
28. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.
29. I tell you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it anew with you in my Father's kingdom."
30. When they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.
19. Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be silenced and the whole world held accountable to God.
20. Therefore no one will be declared righteous in his sight by observing the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of sin.
21. But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify.
22. This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference,
23. for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
24. and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.