20. "I cry out to you, O God, but you do not answer; I stand up, but you merely look at me.
21. You turn on me ruthlessly; with the might of your hand you attack me.
22. You snatch me up and drive me before the wind; you toss me about in the storm.
23. I know you will bring me down to death, to the place appointed for all the living.
24. "Surely no one lays a hand on a broken man when he cries for help in his distress.
25. Have I not wept for those in trouble? Has not my soul grieved for the poor?
26. Yet when I hoped for good, evil came; when I looked for light, then came darkness.